Covers in Play Pool Enclosure Scholarship
Covers in Play, Inc. is an innovative company that designs and builds retractable pool enclosures for swimming pools , swim spas and patios. Our pool enclosures are designed to create an Indoor-Outdoor pool setting that allows our customers to enjoy their pools and patios year round, whatever the weather. Covers in Play is the only company that offers a patented automated drive system and innovative frame design which eliminates the need for cross-bracing.
The Covers in Play Scholarship is intended for students who are currently pursuing their education at any post-secondary educational institution in the USA or Canada. We understand that education involves huge expenses. Under this scholarship program, we will award one scholarship of $1000 per calendar year.
Who are eligible?
- Students who are actively enrolled in US or Canadian universities or colleges; students below the age of 18 will require consent from a parent or legal guardian;
- Limit of one (1) entry per contestant;
- Scholarship entries will be evaluated and awarded at the sole discretion of Covers in Play.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, please submit an essay addressing the following topic: "Advanced Engineering of Aluminum Structures using 3D Printing Technology". Your essay must comply with the following requirements:
- Header must include:
- Proof of enrollment must be attached to your submission;
- Include a minimum of 1000 words and a maximum of 1200 words (not including header);
- Must be in PDF format;
- Essay or article must include your own words and ideas; no plagiarism or duplicate articles allowed.
o Full name
o Student's university or college email address
o Mailing address
o Phone number
o School name
o Area of study
o Student number;
All essays shall be reviewed by our Scholarship Committee. Recipients will be selected based on the overall strength of their application materials.
Submission and Deadline
All application materials must be submitted by email to: [email protected]
Applications should be submitted no later than midnight on December 31, 2019
The sole winner will be contacted by email. The winner and the winning article will be published on our website in January 2020.
Terms and Conditions
- The Covers in Play Scholarship will be directly paid to the education institution where the student is enrolled;
- Before prizes are awarded, all information will be carefully reviewed and verified. If ANY false or misleading information is submitted on your official entry, you will be disqualified without notification;
- Only one entry per student please;
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this contest. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.