Automatic Pool Enclosures - Benefits
Covers in Play automatic pool enclosures allow the owners to use their pool area all year long, transforming the outdoor pool and deck area into an indoor environment. Keeping summer inside the pool enclosure fun and enjoyment while keeping the users protected from inclement weather, no matter how bad it gets. Whatever Mother Nature throws your way, Covers in Play has you covered. Neither harmful UV rays during the dog days of summer nor the cold arctic air in the middle of winter can get in and ruin your day.
Another benefit that is soon forgotten (and for good reason). Having a retractable pool enclosure reduces pool maintenance - no debris, leaves, sticks or dirt to remove, skimming or vacuuming. The pool area stays clean and neat, without the need for constant manual maintenance. That will be a distant memory of the past. More time spent enjoying the area and less time spent looking after it.
There are so many benefits with Covers in Play. Our automatic pool enclosures open with a push of a button to any position. They can be partially opened in early summer to let a little fresh air in or opened all the way on a beautiful summer day for the sun worshippers in the crowd. And no worries if a summer storm approaches. It quickly closes with a push of a button until the storm passes and then within minutes, can be opened up again with no effort to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine again. Whether as a retractable roof enclosure or as a complete building, the Covers in Play enclosure system can be opened or closed quickly and safely by the push of a button with the patented automated electric drive system.
The key benefits of the Covers in Play Automatic Pool Enclosure system are:
- Open with a push of a button to enjoy the out doors
- Protection from the harmful effects of UV rays
- Protection from insects and bugs such as wasps or mosquitoes
- Increase inside air temperature up to 30°C/86°F when closed
- Protection from inclement weather conditions such as rain, wind or snow
- Easy direct access when connected to your home
- Use your swimming pool year round, even when it -30°C/-22°F outside
- Extended swimming pool and patio use from the sunny summer days to all year round
- Increased pool temperature
- Less time required to clean and maintain you pool
- Fewer chemicals required
- Reduced heating costs by trapping the heat when closed
- Reduced water loss through evaporation
- Protection of children and pets (when closed and locked)
- No need to winterize and close your swimming pool